1. Project to investigate private provision of post mortem examination services. (2014) Veterinary Record 174(12), 289
2. F.M.Lovatt & B.W.STRUGNELL (2013) An Observational Study Involving Ewe Post Mortem Examination at a Fallen Stock Collection Centre to Inform Flock Health Interventions. Veterinary Record 172, 504
3. Alleaume, C., STRUGNELL, BW., Spooner, R., Schock, A. (2012) Hydrops Foetalis with Pulmonary Hypoplasia in Cheviot and Cheviot-Texel Cross Lambs. Veterinary Record 171: 25, 646
4. STRUGNELL, BW., Gaudie, CM., Wessels, M., Schock, A. & Davies, I. (2012) Severe Oxalate Nephropathy in Zwartbles Sheep. Veterinary Record 169, 81
5. STRUGNELL, BW., Payne, JH & Matthews, R. (2010) Selenium toxicosis in sheep associated with excessive sodium selenite in a commercial supplement. Veterinary Record 167, 707-8.
6. Scholes, SFE, STRUGNELL, BW, Watson, PJ (2009) Necrotising encephalopathy and porencephaly in lambs. Veterinary Record 165, 31-33.
7. Mearns, R., Scholes, SFE, Wessels, M., Whitaker, K. & STRUGNELL, BW (2008) Rickets in sheep flocks in Northern England. Veterinary Record 162,
8. BEN STRUGNELL, Mark Wessels, Nick Woodger, Lee-Ane Oliver, Eleanor Raffan, Liz Genever, George Caldow, Alwyn Jones (2015) Hepatic lipodystrophy of Galloway calves. Veterinary Record 177(10), 265-266.
9. BW STRUGNELL, M. Glover, M. Wessels, RD Ayling (2013) Ear droop and stertor in dairy calves associated with Mycoplasma bovis. Veterinary Record 173, 299-300.
10. BEN STRUGNELL & Laura McAuliffe (2012) Mycoplasma wenyonii infection in cattle. In Practice 34, 146-154.
11. Mawinney, I., Palmer, D., Gessler, F., Cranwell, M. Foyle, L., Otter, A., Payne, J & STRUGNELL, B. (2012) Investigation of serology for diagnosis of outbreaks of botulism in cattle. The Veterinary Journal 192, 382-384.
12. STRUGNELL, BW., Bennet, G., Davies, RH, Horton, RA (2011) Bovine abortion associated with Salmonella 9,12:-:-NM in a UK dairy herd. Veterinary Record 169, 208.
13. Huxley, JN., Lloyd, EL, Parker, CS, Woolf, JR., STRUGNELL, BW (2009) Congenital erythropoietic porphyria in a longhorn calf. Veterinary Record 165, 614-5
14. BW STRUGNELL, RJ Ellis, JR Thomson, A Steventon, CJ Teale, SM Williamson, H Clarke, KL Godyear, L Wall (2013) Preliminary findings on the use of multi locus sequence typing (MLST) to investigate outbreaks of swine dysentery in Northern England. The Pig Journal 68, 82-7.
15. Susanna Williamson, BEN STRUGNELL, Jill Thomson, Grace Webster, Steven McOrist, Helen Clarke. (2013) Pig Virology: Emergence of severe porcine epidemic diarrhoea in pigs in the USA. Veterinary Record; 173:6 146-148
16. Ely E, Nicholson RE, Snow CC, STRUGNELL BW, Williamson S, Milnes AS, Watson EN, Honville CJ. (2012) Evaluation of methods for measuring coverage and representativeness of an early-warning disease surveillance system. Veterinary Record 2012;171:17 423.
17. Henrike C. Jaeger, Trevelyn J. McKinley, James Wood, Gareth P. Pearce, Susanna Williamson, BENJAMIN STRUGNELL, Stanley Done, Henrike Habernall, Andreas Pulzer, Alexander W. Tucker (2012). Factors associated with pleurisy in pigs: A case-control analysis of slaughter pig data for England and Wales. Plos One 7 (2).
18. BW STRUGNELL, MEC White, RJ Higgins, G Ibata, S. Grierson, M. Banks (2011) Unusual manifestation of porcine circovirus-associated disease (PCVAD) among vaccinated pigs with isolation of PCV2 from tissues. The Pig Journal 66, 67-79.
19. BW STRUGNELL, MEC White, SFE Scholes, GO Hateley, NGA Woodger. (2011). Unilateral foot necrosis and neurological deficits in grower pigs associated with severe ischiatic mononeuropathy: A possible association with handling at weaning. The Pig Journal;66: 60-65.
20. AE Courtenay, BW STRUGNELL, ME Wessels. (2011) First reported cases of Pmuemocystis Carinii F. Sp. Suis detected in porcine lungs in the UK. The Pig Journal;65:53-57.
21. BW STRUGNELL, NJ Wolfenden. (2011) Peracute Glasser's disease caused by Haemophilus parasuis serotype 10 causing significant losses among finisher pigs after a medicated partial depopulation. The Pig Journal; 65: 43-51.
22. Wendy A. Howard, Steve Essen, BENJAMIN W. STRUGNELL, Christine Russell, Carren Barrass, Scott M. Reid, Ian H. Brown. (2011) Reassortant pandemic (H1N1) 2009 virus in pigs in the United Kingdom. Emerg. Infect Dis; 17 (6): 1049-1052.
23. BW STRUGNELL (2010). An update on antimicrobial sensitivity testing for porcine E. coli and salmonells isolates including results from the UK archive with particular emphasis on Colisitin (Polymixin E). The Pig Journal; 64: 75-79.
24. STRUGNELL BW, Dagleish MP, Bayne CW, Brown M, Ainsworth HL, Nicholas RAJ, Wood A, Hodgson J. (2011) Investigations into an outbreak of corvid respiratory disease associated with Pasturella multocida. Avian Pathol;40(3):329-36
25. STRUGNELL BW, McMullin P, Wood AM, Nicholas RAJ, Ayling R, Irvine RM. (2011) Unusual eggshell defects in a free-range layer flock in Great Britain. Veterinary Record;169:9 237-238.
26. , , ,
27. , , , , , , , , , , ,